Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Featured Bloggy Friend! ;)

Do you see at the top of this blog just under the banner there are some new buttons? See the one that says "Featured Blogger?" Well, every so often you should click that while you're visiting! It will open up a new blog that I think you should check out. Who knows, maybe you'll make a new friend or find a new blog you want to follow! :) And maybe someday it will be you! You know if it were you you'd love some fresh sweet comments so don't forget to show love to the featured blogger on their turn. :)
So go on, click that button and see who it is this week! You know you wanna... ;)


For my first week I'm featuring Georgiann from The Garden Gate. Click the button to visit her blog!
Click to visit Georgiann @ The Garden Gate!
While you're there, check out her post about how she canned her own pumpkin for holliday baking when the store ran out. :)

Georgiann, What was your main reason for beginning to blog? What is your greatest inspiration for what you write? What is one thing you know alot about? Do you have any hobbies other than blogging? If you get a chance to answer in the comments we'd love to learn more about you! :)

Would you like to be my featured friend someday? Remember that I prefer to feature blogger friends who
-follow me
-have commented recently on my blog
-update their blog frequently
-blog things that are inspirational/relevant to me personally
-do not endorse things on their blog that I'm strongly against.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments! ♥ Please remember to mind your manners though. ;)