Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Realistic Art - Toddler Tales Tuesday

4/8 Trying to keep her quiet and occupied during Buggie's nap, I asked Chicklet (3 1/2 years) to draw a picture of the new baby sister or brother that is growing in Mommy's belly. She drew a little stick person and beside it she drew a circle with a tiny circle in the middle and squiggley lines all over it. It took me a minute to decypher the circle with squiggley lines until she told me that the circle was my belly and the stick person was the new baby. It was then that it dawned on me that the squigley lines looked an awful lot like stretch marks... Lol!


-+-+-
If you have a sweet, cute, or funny Toddler (or kid) story, I'd love it if you'd share it! :)
If you would like to post a Toddler Tales Tuesday on your blog, please leave a link to your post in my Linky below, AND post the code for this blog hop in your Toddler Tales Tuesday post! ;) The linky will remain open for 2 weeks following the date of this post.
If you don't have a blog or would prefer it, you may share your toddler tales here in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments! ♥ Please remember to mind your manners though. ;)