Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's finally happened: Toddler Tales Tuesday

Wednesday September 30th it finally happened. What I've been waiting for. Bug (13.5 months old) started WALKING!!! He just stood up about 2 feet in front of me and wobbled two steps toward me before falling into my arms giggling. He was so proud of himself! Hooray for my sweet Buggie walking! I'm just so proud of my sweet boy! :) He's been practicing ever since.

-+-+-


If you have a sweet, cute, or funny Toddler (or kid) story, I'd love it if you'd share it here in the comments! :)

If you would like to post a Toddler Tales Tuesday on your blog, please just leave a link back to my blog in your post so people can see where you got the idea. You may leave a link to your post in my comments on the condition that you also post a comment! No link-and-runs please! ;) (I am still figuring out basic blogging so this will have to do until I am experienced enough to attempt a Mr. Linky or something.)

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations! What a great milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I had thought Micah would be an early walker, but so far he likes crawling too much.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    Chicklet liked rolling too much and so did not crawl until 10.5 months old. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments! ♥ Please remember to mind your manners though. ;)