Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chicklet cut her own hair.

So Chicklet cut a chunk out of the top center of her hair. Thankfully it's a couple inches from her scalp and the weight of the longer hairs around it seems to hold it in place. Mostly. I don't know how she got ahold of the scissors but I went in the kids room to check on them when they were supposed to be napping and there was a long lock of beautiful Chicklet hair laying on the floor, and Bug was playing with scissors. He had them up the inside of his emptied DropIns bottle trying to snip the liner. After taking the scissors away from Bug and making sure he hadn't snipped off any fingers or other body parts, I pointed at the hair on the floor and gasped out, "Chicklet... hair?!" To which she responded sweetly, "I cut it Mama! ... Hey Mama, why are you sad?"


-+-+-
If you have a sweet, cute, or funny Toddler (or kid) story, I'd love it if you'd share it here in the comments! :)
If you would like to post a Toddler Tales Tuesday on your blog, please just leave a link back to my blog in your post so people can see where you got the idea. You may leave a link to your post in my comments on the condition that you also post a comment! No link-and-runs please! ;) (I am still figuring out basic blogging so this will have to do until I am experienced enough to attempt a Mr. Linky or something.)

1 comment:

  1. None of my kids have ever cut their hair. My Mom tells a story however about coming in and finding a long lock of my hair and a pair of scissors. She asked my brother and I who did it in unison we replied, "I don't know." To which she replied , "Alright no Sesame Street until I know who did." There was a resounding I did it from her tots and to this day we still don't know who the guilty party was.

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments! ♥ Please remember to mind your manners though. ;)