Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




Ah my first ever Not Me Monday!

Chicklet (almost 3) did NOT find one of my maternity shirts from when I was preggo with Bug and WEAR IT all day. I would never allow such a thing! Of course when she insisted on wearing it to bed as well I did NOT let her.

I did not get distracted this morning on the phone with my sister only to look up and find Bug out of his chair and sitting tailor-fashion in the middle of the kitchen table banging out a rythm with my daughter's hairbrush. First of all I never get distracted - I am a very focused person of course. And secondly I would notice the little Houdini escaping his chair so he would never have made it out. *ahem*cough*cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments! ♥ Please remember to mind your manners though. ;)