Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 24th Featured Bloggy Friend!

Featured blogger kinda went by the wayside over ther hollidays, didn't it? Well it's back! This week I'm featuring Heather from Kingdom Arrows. Click the button to visit her blog!
Click to visit Heather @ Kingdom Arrows!
Pop on over to Heather's blog and see what treasures you find!
Heather, What was your main reason for beginning to blog? What is your greatest inspiration for what you write? What is one thing you know alot about? Do you have any hobbies other than blogging? If you get a chance to answer in the comments we'd love to learn more about you! :)

Would you like to be my featured friend someday? Remember that I prefer to feature blogger friends who
-follow me
-have commented recently on my blog
-update their blog frequently
-blog things that are inspirational/relevant to me personally
-do not endorse things on their blog that I'm strongly against.

3 comments:

  1. I have to say I AM ABOUT TO PASS OUT! I can't believe that I was chosen by Joyful Jessica! I began blogging to keep a kind of journal for the fam who lives at a distance. It has changed into a hobby and a way to find like-minded families all over the world! According to the blog-gurus, I am supposed to have a particular audience, but I love to write about what I am learning or working thru whether it is about God, home-making, or even blogging.

    One thing I know alot about is Auditory Processing Disorder, this is the journey the Lord has for our family right now.

    I do have other hobbies than blogging- I have just begun playing the lap dulcimer. I scrapbook the old-fashioned way, and am beginning to learn digital scrapbooking. I love to cook, sew, read and take field trips!

    Thanks so much Mirage for choosing Kingdom Arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Featured Friend link is not working:( I am working on a thank you note right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for answering my questions! I'm so glad you saw this! :D I really enjoy your blog and it was my pleasure to feature it!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments! ♥ Please remember to mind your manners though. ;)