Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Goodbye Breastfeeding

Photobucket
I am sad today. My son won't nurse anymore. He's just over a year old so I shouldn't be too surprised, especially since he's been uninterested for a few months now. Well he just doesn't want to anymore. He's too busy. My sweet boy! I wanted to keep him a little baby a little longer. They grow up way too fast. I nursed Chicklet to about 13 months. I will keep trying for the next few days until Bug turns 13 months and then I will let it go. I took a picture the last time he nursed though, because it was a sweet moment and there won't be anymore sweet nursing baby moments with him now.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'll be so sad when Avalynn is done nursing. These are such precious moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of wish they stayed babies longer. They just grow so FAST!

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments! ♥ Please remember to mind your manners though. ;)